ACCOUNTANT ASSISTANT (nr ref.: FK-ASK)
Role in the company
The person hired for this position executes supporting activities related to the service of our clients. The most important responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing communication with clients in Polish and English,
- Registration of documents in the accounting system (purchase invoices, sales invoices, bank statements),
- Preparing analyzes and summaries,
- Account analyzes,
- Checking the deadlines for carrying out our commitments in relation to the supported clients.
The person will also have the opportunity to further professional development and acquisition of cuts needed to work in positions of Assistant Accountant and later Accountant and Independent Accountant.
- Basic familiarity with the Act on accounting and tax laws on income tax and tax on goods and services,
- Polish and English language skills, at a level allowing for carrying out the duties entrusted,
- Efficient use of computer, Microsoft Excel and other office applications,
- Basic familiarity with Sage Symfonia Finanse i Księgowość software,
- Independence in planning work,
- Ability to work with clients,
- Ability to work in a team.
Expected character traits:
- Respect for others,
- Attention to detail job,
- Commitment in the performance of duties.
The offer is designed for people with the necessary skills to work in this position. Those who do not have them and are interested in working in the accounting profession are invited to take advantage of the offer internships, which can also be found on our website (when available).
Offers including a CV and a cover letter should be sent to email@example.com stating the position code in the subject line.
Before sending the application please read the information on personal data processing at https://www.thomas.pl/en/career/.