Our team is dynamic, just like the times and the environment in which we operate. We are constantly looking for associates to jointly implement projects for our clients. During the interview, we pay special attention to a few character traits.
The first one is honesty – being straightforward, being able evoke trust in yourself and belief that what you are saying is true. Honesty is the foundation for all other characteristics.
The second characteristic is respect towards yourself and towards others (colleagues, clients, suppliers). It provides a healthy distance to the issues we are dealing with, but also commitment. It gives confidence, loyalty, openness and focus on finding good solutions, which are good for all parties concerned, and if there are no good solutions, then the best ones possible.
The third element is passion. Management, accounting and taxes must must be in your blood along with your red and white blood cells. Passion gives the joy of action and creation. Passion gives the drive for operation, continuous and constant learning. Regulations in our industry change very quickly, and even if today someone knows them very well, tomorrow, this knowledge will be completely out of date. Learning is not a nuisance, it is part of life, not only in the area of tax law.
At the end is professionalism – understood as knowledge, transparency and organised action. It is typically mentioned in first place, but that’s not a good thing. Only combined with the traits mentioned earlier, professionalism gives a great effect. Professionalism means nothing without honesty, without passion and without a desire to learn.
If these are also your qualities, we encourage you to submit your application. Submit your CV, and in a short cover letter, write a few sentences why you would want to cooperate with us, what types of projects you would like to be involved in, what you would like to carry out together make for clients, and most importantly, what you’re willing to take responsibility for.
See you soon!
Information about processing of the personal data
By submitting the application (complete or incomplete) you agree to the processing of personal data on the following principles:
- The administrator of your personal data is THOMAS Sp. z o.o.
- Your personal data will be processed only for the needs of the recruitment process. Providing personal data is necessary for its implementation.
- If we start the cooperation, your data provided during the recruitment process will be attached to employment-related data.
- If we don’t start the cooperation, your personal data will be deleted (or anonymized) after the recruitment process, no later than within 12 months from the date of its completion.
- If you want to receive information from us about future job offers, cooperation offers or interesting events, publications etc., please send the message to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending a message to the same address. Your data will then be deleted (or anonymized) within 12 months.
- The recipients of personal data will be representatives and representatives of the administrator, entities involved in the recruitment process and providing services and services in the field of IT services.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit the processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer personal data; the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body within the meaning of the RODO, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- At the same time, we ensure that the administrator makes every effort to ensure the means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.