Below we write more about each category. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
Essential web cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website, you cannot refuse them without impacting how our site functions. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings and force blocking all cookies on this website.
Google Analytics cookies
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
If you do not want that we track your visist to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here:
Other external services
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds:
When you send us a message via one of the contact forms or even a simple message by e-mail, you entrust us with your personal data, which will be processed by us. Below you will find some important information related to this process.
- The administrator of your personal data is THOMAS Sp. z o.o. You can contact the Administrator at email@example.com.
- By submitting your personal data to us, you consent to their processing. If you do not agree, do not send us correspondence, as the processing starts already when your correspondence reaches one of our mailboxes regardless of whether it will be read or not.
- Your personal data will in principle be processed in accordance with the purpose of sending them. For example, personal data sent for the purposes of the recruitment process will be used for this process.
- In the case of correspondence containing unsolicited commercial offers, inquiries about the possibility of sending an offer or other forms of promotion will most often be deleted (it affects us a lot, often do not concern the activity we do) and this is the only thing we can do with them. Along with their removal, we stop processing personal data contained in them.
- In the event that the sent commercial information seems to be interesting to us, we can archive it for possible subsequent use.
- In the case of messages that constitute fraudulent attempts, containing worms, viruses or other threats, they may be secured as evidence for the police or the prosecutor’s office.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer personal data; the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body within the meaning of the RODO, ie to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- We ensure that the administrator makes every effort to ensure the means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.