ASSISTANT (Ref. No.: AS)
Our team is dynamic, as are the times and conditions in which we and our clients operate. Economic challenges, future difficult to predict frequent legal changes require professional service that we provide them. In addition to everyday accounting matters, we also support clients in other areas so that their companies grow in strength, gain the world and have profits, which will also allow for the implementation of various social goals.
We expect a few character traits from colleagues that are necessary to participate in these projects.
The first one is honesty – being straightforward, being able evoke trust in yourself and belief that what you are saying is true. Honesty is the foundation for all other characteristics.
The second characteristic is respect towards yourself and towards others (colleagues, clients, suppliers). It provides a healthy distance to the issues we are dealing with, but also commitment. It gives confidence, loyalty, openness and focus on finding good solutions, which are good for all parties concerned, and if there are no good solutions, then the best ones possible.
The third element is passion. Management, accounting and taxes must must be in your blood along with your red and white blood cells. Passion gives the joy of action and creation. Passion gives the drive for operation, continuous and constant learning. Regulations in our industry change very quickly, and even if today someone knows them very well, tomorrow, this knowledge will be completely out of date. Learning is not a nuisance, it is part of life, not only in the area of tax law.
At the end is professionalism – understood as knowledge, transparency and organised action. It is typically mentioned in first place, but that’s not a good thing. Only combined with the traits mentioned earlier, professionalism gives a great effect. Professionalism means nothing without honesty, without passion and without a desire to learn.
If these are also your features, then you may be interested that we are looking for a person who, together with other team members, would support our clients in the development of their companies. The most important task will be to take care of basic office matters – telephones, correspondence, documents, contacts with clients, small tasks directly related to projects for clients. Many of them use English, so it will also be an opportunity to be in touch with this language and improve it in practice. Of course, you also need to speak Polish to efficiently navigate through regulations and documents. You will have contact, among others, with accounting, tax and legal topics. In our structure, we have called this position the Assistant.
If this is something you want to deal with, write a few words about yourself, what are your dreams or plans for the future and why you would like to do it and send to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach also your contact details and information about your education and previous professional path, e.g. in the form of a CV. Do not send the CV only. We want to co-operate with you, not with your CV, so we care about information about you.
The information you send will contain your personal data, and by sending it you agree to their processing. Below is information on how we will do it.
- The administrator of your personal data is THOMAS Sp. z o.o. You can contact the administrator at email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed only for the needs of the recruitment process. Providing personal data is necessary for its implementation.
- If we start the cooperation, your data provided during the recruitment process will be attached to employment-related data.
- If we don’t start the cooperation, your personal data will be deleted (or anonymized) after the recruitment process, no later than within 12 months from the date of its completion.
- The recipients of personal data will be representatives and representatives of the administrator, entities involved in the recruitment process and providing services and services in the field of IT services.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit the processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer personal data; the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body within the meaning of the RODO, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- At the same time, we ensure that the administrator makes every effort to ensure the means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now get to work! Remember – write a few words about yourself, what are your dreams or plans for the future and why you would like to do this and send to the address email@example.com. Attach also your contact details and information about your education and previous professional path.